WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
The primary objectives of Human Resources are:
- Position Definition (Job Description)
- Candidate Sourcing
- Effective Onboarding
- Team Development
We provide precise and actionable insights about your employees, communities, customers, and markets. We are the trusted partner that decision-makers rely upon, not just to answer questions, but to enable meaningful change through:
- Human capital analytics
- Public policy research
- Business strategy research & analysis
- Custom market research
Our team of experts will examine the following critical factors to ensure optimization:
- Facility Layout
- Service Offerings
- Onboarding and continuing education
- Scheduling (Provider/Diagnostics/Ancillary)
- Staff mix and assignment
- Customer/client experience (Initiation thru Discharge)
These processes include:
- Human Resource Management
- Workflow (Productivity metrics)
- Physical Plant
- Communication and Connectivity
- Information Systems
- Supply Chain
- Revenue Cycle Management
Analyzing and optimizing elements of your supply chain can be a contributor to both business efficiency and profit. Once companies get into an operations rhythm, there is a natural tendency to keep doing what works. 12 Points Solutions can examine your supply chain elements and offer constructive suggestions on how to make them work better. These tips often focus on:
- Inventory management – How often does your inventory turn over each year? Are there items that are kept in stock for long periods of time that could be held by wholesalers instead?Finding ways to reduce in-stock items will free up cash flow and enhance profitability.
- Min/max procurement protocols – Often tied to inventory management, establishing min-max procurement rules and engaging suppliers to help manage these orders is a key tool for inventory management.
- Vendor performance evaluations – Keeping vendors focused on your supply chain goals ensures that all parties are focus on your company’s goals. Creating a protocol for vendor reviews can help ensure this sort of unified focus.
- Freight management –If shipping goods and taking delivery of raw materials is a major part of your business, reviewing freight expenses, on-time delivery performance, fleet maintenance and uptime are just a few of the important elements that can have a major impact on costs and customer service. Our team has decades of logistics management experience to help optimize this category.
Most companies do a solid job of negotiating mission-critical raw material costs, but few companies have the staff resources to effectively analyze and negotiate day-to-day operating expenses. Often, these expense areas can go without scrutiny for years so long as service remains good and price increases are not excessive. Savings routinely range from 15% to 30% on expenses addressed – sometime even more. All work is done on a contingent-fee basis with our experts sharing a percentage of savings actually realized and documented. If no savings are realized, the service is free.
Growing companies need a well-defined business development strategy reflecting the unique buying processes each industry. Identify target customer markets:
- Complete a competitive market analysis to ascertain your business’ unique strengths and weaknesses as well as the strengths and weaknesses of your competitors;
- Develop sales and marketing strategies and identify partners to create the tools needed to support these strategies with all appropriate media and collateral tools;
- Establish measurement tools to track performance and provide feedback needed for program refinements.
The three primary tenets of organizational success are: Mission, Vision, and Values. The articulation of aspirational goals must be backed up with detailed strategic planning, staff education and training, and the requisite financial and human capital investments to ensure success. This process is referred to as a Business Plan; operational objectives that clearly define various goals and the roles that team members play in their achievement. One might refer to a Business Plan as a road map for success; a dynamic operational itinerary that guides everyone to be “on the same train headed north”.
- Financial Services
- Chief Financial Officer Services
Mitigating and eliminating business risk, along with carefully crafted insurance programs for the risks that remain, is a fundamental need for all growing companies. 12 Points Solutions does not sell insurance; rather, it brings its clients unique expert analysts who can review existing insurance to identify gaps and redundancy in coverage. We can then work with your insurance agents to revise the current policies or assist your team in putting renewals out to bid to ensure the best price possible.
Our solutions include:
- Managed IT
- IT compliance
- IT staffing & resources
- System selection – RFP management, Bid process, project management, etc.
- Telehealth Services – Sourcing Technology
Organization & Control
- Medical Transcription Services
We employ a proven process for developing and deploying solutions that complement and enhance your business strategy. The full range of telecom services are analyzed to insure you are receiving the best available technology and services to fit your needs.
- Managed telecommunication services
- Business security systems
- Structured cabling
- Audio, video, web conferencing
- Professional services